Effective Date: January 3, 2024
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We collect the following personal information from you:
- Phone Number
- Artist Name
- Usage Information: We also collect information about your use of the NXZSOUND app, such as:
- Songs downloaded
- Beats used
- Hooks and verses licensed
- Music streamed
- Videos watched
- Time spent on the app
- Device information
How We Use Your Information:
We use your information to:
- Provide and improve the NXZSOUND app
- Personalize your experience
- Communicate with you about the app, including updates, promotions, and support
- Detect and prevent fraud
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We do not share or sell your personal information with any third parties. We may share your information in the following limited circumstances:
- With service providers who help us operate the NXZSOUND app, such as cloud storage providers and analytics providers. These service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep your information confidential and secure.
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order or subpoena.
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of NXZSOUND, our users, or others.
We take reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet is completely secure.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can access and update your personal information in the NXZSOUND app settings.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email.
- You can delete your NXZSOUND account by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
The NXZSOUND app is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Changes to This Policy:
Additional Information for California Residents:
If you are a California resident, you have the following additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email@example.com].
Thank you for using NXZSOUND!
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.